rss
twitter
    Solar Power Generator Wholesale Supplies

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Funny the Cat on a bus

That's quite a chill cat.. My cat would be climbing on people.. Maybe somehow end on the roof of the bus.seems like it's a service cat which explains the lack of.I dunno I feel like of I was trapped in the storage compartment of a bus with a dozen hungry tigers and lions waiting for me to escape I might say that.


I guess I pressed the create account button while I was modifying my username, I'm jello_shoo now apparently. Time to own this shit.a bus with a TV? thats a sick bus, i mean ive seen coach buses with TVs but they normally are poisitioned above the seats on the side of the buses near windows.CCTV monitor, Edinburgh is a pretty safe place but we do have a pretty bad heroin problem locally and alcohol problem nationally. The monitors remind people they are being recorded and their actions will have consequences.

Problem is he didn't train the cat to be a shoulder mounted cat launcher. Now you gotta lean forward.My son ruined one of our shoulder kitties by letting him sit there while he played Dota 2 and now the only way he lets you walk around with him on your shoulder is if you're hunched over like that.Is this unusual to you guys? I see this sort of thing pretty often on my commute. In fact, some dudes cat took a shit right next to me on the L train last month.

It does happen, which is why he carries an asthma inhaler. Sometimes he gets a sudden athsma attack, and his eyes start to swell up and we know he must have been in proximity with a cat. I have had to take him to the hospital twice from being around cats/cat hair on peoples clothes. One time was really horrible because he had an appointment to fix a bad tooth, wasn't causing him any pain, then he went to a relatives house. I assured him that they had an outdoor cat, but it never came into the house.There's nothing else that can be done for him as a preventative before an attack would occur? It just seems so dangerous if he's that allergic, being that you can't control who has cat hair/dander on their clothing out in public.

Not that this isn't a good point, but don't dogs cause just as much problems for some people? They're brought on public transportation very often.I used to be severely allergic to cats like your husband. I've had to go to the hospital more than once because I couldn't breathe. The trick is gradually introducing yourself to cats. Cat dander is one of those allergies you can build up a resistance to.

No comments:

Post a Comment