rss
twitter
    Solar Power Generator Wholesale Supplies

Sunday, November 20, 2016

What is absolutely unacceptable? In your opinion

Not being aware of your fucking surroundings in a busy grocery store. 4 hours into a shift (currently) and I've been mashed in the ankles by 2 old people and 1 child while stocking shelves close to the floor. The child is the only one who appologized.Here's a good way to test those priorities. Imagine a long line of murderers waiting their turn to rape and kill a child. One of the murderers from the back of the line cuts in at the front, causing the murderer who was in front to start a fight with the cutting killer. Who do you root for?

I'm actually still relatively offended by the line cutting, not sure what that says about me. Also, who wants to be not-first in a line to rape and KILL a child? Second man on gets to do neither.Let's say skinny person is 120 lbs, and fat person is 250. Would that produce a pill of 130 lbs, or lots of pills with tiny negative masses? Riding in a lifted truck with your high beams on. Fuck you you fucking fuck. I already have a hard enough time seeing at night and now you're blinding me through my mirrors. Actually just riding with your high beams on all the time is unacceptable regardless of how high you are off the ground.

At my university, there's some prick who does this every week in the same bathroom, which obviously means the cleaning staff have to pick chewing gum out of the cage covering the drain every week. There's a big garbage can when you first walk in too. Why does he have to be such a jerk? Anyways, I piss on his gum from his piss mouth.When my dog died I had to miss one of our football games. My friend texted me and asked why I wasn't there, I told him I had to put my dog to sleep and the asshole texts me back "when will it wake up 😂😂😂". Great thing to receive fifteen minutes after putting her down .

Companies that use attrition as a tactic to get out of doing what they promised the customer, leaving the customer in a bad place unless they happen to have several hours jumping through hoops to make things right.I'm talking about things like insurance claims. Hey, health insurance, you cover this and I overpaid for the vaccine. Pay me what you're supposed to, without making me submit three forms and spend 2 hours begging different insurance reps who pass me along like a hot potato.Yeah, Aldi is in the US now, and they do that here as well. Except you only need to put a quarter in them here, so it's a lot less of a loss if you ignore it. Even still, it seems to work. Rarely see random carts in those parking lots.

Also, leaving trash in your shopping cart. Come on people, this shit doesn't just magically get lined up in nice rows in the store for you and your grubby little children to parade around on. Somebody has to pick up your filth and expend energy to move your damn cart across the lot in the middle of the day with the sun beating down.I agree. Once witnessed a lady with her bratty children practically screaming at the poor girl behind the till at pret, saying that she needs to talk louder and she cannot understand what she is saying. Honestly it must have been so humiliating for the girl being treated so badly. (I was served by her next and there was nothing wrong with the way she talked or the volume)

One time I was taking the train home from the airport (I had a free pair of cheap earphones from my flight unopened) and offered them to a gentleman who was playing music aloud on his phone. He was surprisingly appreciative because he had just broken his earphones but really wanted to review the music that he composed. It was really good and that guy was cool. The jackass teenagers who do that are annoying though.

Go to her room, have a hidden camera running to catch her walk in. When she gets in, looking for something to wear, have only lingerie readily available. Look her deep into her eyes once she's dressed in her outfit and tell her how much you love her. How you've always wanted her. How her smile makes your head spin in circles and you crave her sexy touch. Keep in mind if this doesn't work, you have that camera footage.Go downstairs for some Netflix and chill. Watch Stranger things with her, and the part where they're talking about 11 being part of the family, or going to the Snow Ball, kiss her right on her lips.

My girlfriend does this a lot, which I normally wouldn't mind if not for the fact that I'm often sitting in the one room of the house that has to be strictly temperature controlled. One tiny little space heater is not going to heat an entire house very well.Then, as the owners frantically dash to catch their dogs, other people's dogs, try to stop traffic, etc., finally getting everything under control, walk back out of the dog park, throwing the door open again, and letting all the newly grabbed dogs back out again.man tell me about it. I remember one time I was walking out of my home and saw what looked like a homeless couple and a dog. The dog was constantly trying to get off it's leash, I sensed something was up so I slowed down my walk and just looked on. A few seconds later the dog managed to set free and ran, but the guy whistled, yelled and the dog came back and then out of no where he slapped the dogs head. It was so hard that I could hear it even at a good distance and the sound the dog made just broke my heart. I wanted to go over and say something, or do something, but I was alone and honestly couldn't have taken the two in a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment