rss
twitter
    Solar Power Generator Wholesale Supplies

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tom Hanks Received Highest Military and Civilian Wards

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich.

I wish someone would fine the guy that won the Lt. Dan. Halloween contest in 2008 in Fort Worth Texas. It was a 9.45-9.94FM country CONTEST. He won a signed guitar! Please help me find. I like."You know what the best thing about being known as the nicest guy in Hollywood is? No one checks your back yard for bodies."Well, if you're going to be pedantic you can't fuck it up! Deduction is when a conclusion is logically certain from all the available information. That is obviously not the case here. "Intuition" was fine, by contrast, in this usage.

When you're worth $350 Million you can pretend to steal techno trinkets without people thinking you were serious.Well...that and he's doing it completely in the open in front of cameras and probably at least 50 people watching in person.I've been seeing people linking this video randomly for the past week now. Is this some new unspoken underground meme? All memes are underground because when you talk to normal people in real life about this awesome frog with a smile on his face they will look at you like you are fucked in the head for some reason.

Yeah, once I tried to share a meme, like everyone does on the internet, in real life and instead of circlejerking like I wanted, the people just started screaming and shouting at me, not even mentioning the "HARAMBE" I cleverly sharpied onto my dick. Hypocrites, the lot of them. That's what I learned. Congratulations, you have subscribed to Romani Gypsy facts. Please provide your bank account details so we can send you you complementary lucky heather.

The ocean is a great thing. I love the ocean. My best friend is an ocean. But oceans are stealing our Wilsons! They're crooks, thieves, murderers, and rapists. We'll build a wall. We need to keep all of our Wilson's ON the island. Together, let's make the island great again! Gary Sinese is a HUGE supporter of veterans support, and i make sure that every time i eat at one of the restaurants, i donate 5 dollars to the charity.

I once met Gary Sinise very briefly. He's absolutely genuine and practices what he preaches; he's not just writing checks to garner the public's favor for supporting vets and the military. I don't have anything real to add to the discussion, just wanted to add my 2 cents. No kidding. He was a vocal Hillary supporter, but once Trump won, he said he wanted to atleast give him a chance, and he hoped he'd suceed, saying if Trump fails, so does America. Very classy! It makes me so happy to hear people say that. It's totally fine to hate the man, and to a certain degree, I understand it. But it just disgusts me to hear people wishing failure upon him so just they can say I told you so.
I'm not saying that I agree with all of the effigy burning and stuff, but I don't really think that that is the logic of the protests. I mean, just put yourself in the shoes of some of the people affected by his language and policies.

If you live in some parts of this country then there is a good chance that you interact with illegal immigrants on a daily basis. They might be people that you know well, are friends with or are in your family. You might know them as upstanding people who contribute substantively to this country. It's perfectly reasonable to want to defend your community against a man who promises to deport them categorically.

Imagine being a muslim American. So much of his proposed legislation has the potential to really fuck up your daily life, not to mention all of the hatred and fear that he is legitimizing. Trump has already tapped several alt-right, genuinely hateful people, some of whom have little to no political experience, to join his cabinet. Some Americans have every single reason to feel afraid and it would be careless for them not to make their voices heard.

So many people in this country depend on obamacare. It is the only reason that my parents have access to healthcare, and they are horrified by the prospect of it being repealed and replaced by a cheaper option.It makes me feel frustrated when these legitimate fears are reduced to sometimes unproductive protests, but I think it's even worse when people act like some of the things that Trump has already done and said are not cause to be afraid. I love Tom Hanks, but not everyone is an internationally loved millionaire.

I don't mean to be a dick, but a man who manages a multi billion dollar business and won the presidency can't really be that dumb. I mean sure he has his short comings but so did Hillary and every other candidate who ran. I disagree with a lot of things Trump says but I don't think hes an idiot. I just think he has a different way of viewing things, some I like more than others. But yeah I agree lets not jump on the hate train until we find out whether or not he applies his intelligence to productivity or destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment