rss
twitter
    Solar Power Generator Wholesale Supplies

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Wholesale LifePo4 Solar Storage Batteries for Solar Power Generator

The solar storage battery is kind of small. It works good for a small battery, but , how useful is a small small battery power generator in an emergency situation? The battery came in the mail very fast and it works just as advertised. I think I may consider ordering more to create a battery bank. I would definitely order more batteries from this specific seller.My battery arrived with poor packaging, no packing for the terminals whatsoever. The posts were bent beyond repair. I e-mailed the seller, not Amazon, with the proof of a picture and my complaint, never heard back from them. Amazon would not take back the battery. Now I have to get me another from a different vendor. Steer clear of this vendor, it's not from Amazon.

I recently purchased this lifepo4 battery backup generator for my100w solar kit from Renogy. The whole setup has exceeded my expectations. I have a xantrex pro1000w inverter and the setup powers my office and charges all Rigid 18v batteries and powers a desk lamp, ipad, iPhones, PC, printer, and could even handle more. My next purchase will be another 100w panel or greater.It came charged and could be put in service right away, I needed it for emergency power just two days after install, it was/is a real life saver. It powers my pellet stove for a LONG time. I would recommend this item to others needing backup power.

Received this battery in excellent condition was charged at 13V when I put a voltmeter on it when received.....hooked it up to my solar panels just for a test run and was able to run power tools with my inverter......hard to judge a battery in such a short time as only as time passes can I tell if it holds a charge OK....looks like a quality battery and packaging was great....the delivery man put in on its side when he left it at the door and there was absolutely no leakage...

Excellent service and price. We needed to replace the lifepo4 solar storage battery pack for an older (10+ years) scooter. The lifepo4 solar storage batteries came quickly and fit perfectly into the housing. We charged them in a hour and took them to Disney Springs for a couple hour walk, with little discharge. We only use the scooter in situations where longer walks are required, so we don't use it daily or even weekly Don't know how long they will last, but so far everything is goring very well.

I use this battery to power a small electric outboard motor on a seaEagle 330 inflatable Kayak. I ran it continuously for about 3 hours and it was still going strong. Light weight and does not take up much room. Perfect for my needs. No maintenance and I keep it on trickle charge so it is always ready to go. Good investment.I am using this battery in my kayak and needed something that would last all day but not be too heavy. It works great for my setup, and weighs about the same as my trolling motor so it works perfect for a counter weight. I took it to the creek a couple times and it lasted all day with plenty more juice left.

I'm Gonna buy another one. I fell in love with my first one. The second one will give me greater reserve power. I have 4 - 100w panels on the roof. Today was overcast so the panels didn't get the full sun, Went out for 3 hours, came back, battery was fully charged, couldn't take any more and at present am running a number of computers, hubs, printers etc. no problem at all.

No complaints so far, but time will tell. I actually purchased this to use in my riding mower, with the intent to use it also with my battery powered 27 gallon sprayer. I just haven't got to use it much yet. My mower battery was on it's last leg and the alternator quit working on my riding mower. My mower is on it's last season, so I decided to buy a good rechargeable battery instead of an alternator.The lifepo4 battery for solar power generator arrived on time and works perfectly with my solar powered Sentry gate system. The battery works as advertised. This was exactly the type of online purchase I love.

Too Soon to tell if the product will last as long as OEM battery that came in the Conext 900 this replacement battery went into, The battery arrived quickly and dropped in to the UPS no problem and is at work keeping it's designated electronics happily running when the power flipflops or completely fails. The battery it replaced was a cheap UB-12120 black battery that also dropped in fine and worked fine - but it only lasted ~20months vs the original batteries 60months - so it wasn't cheap at all :P Hope this one runs closer to the service life of the original battery vs the short time of the UB (Universal Battery ?) "low priced" replacement.

Bought this to replace my lead acid deep discharge sump pump storage battery for portable solar power generator after reading some of the reviews and asking on-line questions. It has roughly 4 times the Ampere Hours capacity as the lead acid did when it was new! And it weighs twice as much! Only thing I'm not sure of is how to test it! (I use a hygrometer on the lead acid). I've tested the sump pump several times and it runs for as long as I care to watch it!I've had this battery for a month, it just sat in my garage until I plugged in into my Arkpak. It was fully charged and hadn't lost any power the whole time. I will update this as I use the battery for work.

This energy storage battery for small solar power generator is used to start a generator in my travel trailer and has functined well in even below zero weather. Service by this vender was excellent and I will go to this vender for my future battery needs.It is light weight and sealed for easy moving around. I needed this for operating my battery powered prospecting equipment.Unlike from other dealers, the battery from this one was not charrged. It is not convenient to get this pattery charged as maintenance chargers will not work on a completely discharged battery and some service stations cannot handle this type battery.

It has greater capacity, perfect fit, great quality and same connection as the existing battery. All I did was remove the blue plastic strap/case of the battery carefully without breaking, cutting or pulling the power cables nor the connectors of the wiring harness. Make sure you note which side is the positive and which one is the negative. The existing wiring harness has a 30 amp fuse already. Its located on the negative terminal of the wiring harness (that's where it was located on this wiring harness). You might need to separate the wires apart by cutting the black rubber piece, that sits in between the wires, of the harness that keeps that wires together. Do not cut the wires. Bought this battery for use on the Peg-Perego John Deer tractor. Battery comes fully charged and it will runs for a while. I lost count at 35+ minutes of use on the second gear while hauling.

No comments:

Post a Comment