rss
twitter
    Solar Power Generator Wholesale Supplies

Monday, November 21, 2016

Parents Taught Me to Be Kind and Humble, Honest and Hhardworking

Just put your comment in my list of "quotes I might use once". List was full though, so I put it in my list of full lists of things I won't use anymore.I cut up plastic bags and crochet things with them. It's called plarn. I crocheted a large bag with plarn and keep my bags in that bag. I also crocheted strong "shopping bags" but I always forget to take them to the store with me so I use those shopping bags to keep the additional plastic bags in.

You can see things made with plarn on google images. Also how to make the plarn. It's time consuming but I have time.Recently my wife asked if we should get rid of our old plastic bags being that we have 5 billion of them. So, I said sure. The next day I need a plastic bag and we have literally zero in the whole house. She didn't even save one bag? What the hell! All that work hoarding those for years all for nothing.

Bathroom and cat litter garbage bags. We don't have a compactor so I still buy 13 gal ones for the kitchen and living room trash cans.Who wants to get up while binge watching Netflix to throw something away. Not I, and certainly not this man either.My father does this. I look at him weird every single time. Legitimately helps with how many bags you can fit into another bag, though.If I did this I'd have a fuckton of plastic bags with a fuckton of paper towel rolls stuffed with a fuckton of plastic bags inside them.....

I had a bottom cupboard full of those damn things. Thank goodness my son came over, got rid of most of them and now I just have one small bag with a few inside. I love my sons :) Yes. This is how we recycle bags btw. Just let 5-6 bag bags pile up and then put them in the back seat for the next time you go to the store.Someday you might face a plastic bag ban like I do. Grocery stories in my city can't give out plastic bags. You either have to bring your own reusable bags or buy a brown paper bag.

You mean like the entire state of California? My hoard is small and underdeveloped, and I am sad that it will die very soon.How much does it cost to send plastic bags to California from England? I would definitely send you some.That like 2.3 cents per bag. Someone could start a business selling them in 100 bag stacks for $5 and make a killing.A life where grocery stores don't give out plastic bags doesn't seem so bad does it? I'd applaud it if they did that here... or at least make them cost like 10 times as much.

I moved to a city with a plastic bag ban and my first thought was, what the fuck am I supposed to use for my trash cans? I would be the same! Plastic bags are an invaluable resource when you get sick. When I get a stomach virus I had to have a small trash can with a bag to puke in in case I couldn't make it to the bathroom in time. What would I use instead? When you use those plastic bags in the produce section throw like 5 or 6 extra bags into the bottom of the bag. I've been doing that for a year, I've never been called out.

Meh. If you're gonna go through the trouble of bringing bags, might as well bring reusable bags, which are bigger, sturdier, and easier to carry... is there any actual practical purpose to plastic bags? I used grocery bags so that I could reuse the bags instead of just throwing them away, while saving some money at the same time. I'm going to have to start buying little trash bags now that CA banned plastic grocery bags though.

I use them as garbage cans and for other similar uses. To clarify, I wasn't suggesting hoarding them to bring the back as reusable, that is actually not allowed. You can't use plastic bags at all.plastic police gonna come and knock down your door, any non reusable, non biodegradable bag is an automatic life sentence +1 year,The main purpose is for trash cans. I don't have a dog, but I've taken care of someone else's fora few weeks, and you also use plastic bags to pick up dog poop. I cannot fathom using anything else to pick up dog poop with. Like, you can buy liners for your trash, but why would I buy a box of brand new plastic bags to pick up shit?

No comments:

Post a Comment