rss
twitter
    Solar Power Generator Wholesale Supplies

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Wholesale Custom Lithium Battery Solar Power Generator Portable Home

After looking around at car and marine lithium batteries for my solar panels I decided on this lithium battery pack because of it's sustained output. Hooked it up this past weekend, gave the panels about 2 hours to charge the battery, we put a little over 120 watt load on it and never ran out of juice. Checked this morning and my 9:30 AM the lifepo4 battery pack was completely recharged.


6 months now running a 1500 watt 24 volt solar storage battery system. The Battery bank has done its job. The batteries hold charge as well as they did when brand new. We are careful not to drop the voltage below 80% so we expect a long life from these great batteries for solar power generator....I read the other reviews and bought this product for a Harbor Frieght solar system... Works perfectly as promised and I will update my review if I have any issues down the line. Great price for those of you getting into a startup solar project.

The lithium battery comes with two hex bolts, washers, and nuts. The handle seems sufficient for short carries, but one of the amazon photos taken by a user says that his broke off. The battery has "avoid...deep discharge" written on it, but that is what I want it for...to power my laptop via an inverter as long as possible. So, not sure what "avoid total discharging" means for battery life. Hopefully I can use the battery until the inverter Voltage drops too low and then recharge it soon after that without ruining the battery. Battery is made with AGM, absorbed glass material, plates I think, and is sealed to prevent spillage. If not worried about spills or size, then a 75Ahr Costco marine duty battery might be a better deal.

This deep cycle battery is not at all what it needs to be. Yes it fits and matches the of put specs of the old one, but it does not have the same power. When I revived the battery I fully charged it and it still did not have enuff power to make the power wheel go over half charge. The speed and torque also were lacking. Go with the more expensive one that is same as the factory.

Charged with my solar panels, hooked up to a marine pump and never faded for the job I was doing. I love the “clean” small look to these. Didn’t do any testing to see how long they hold a charge, or how much power they put out but will, eventually. I purchased a deep cycle 12 volt marine batter with no core to exchange and paid all of $25 more at wally world. That sucker is the size of 2 of these. The entire solar thing is a learning experience for me still but with prices like these it makes it a bit easier to get involved.

I had no choice but to by an agm for my Rv. I added a battery to my system with solar and had to have this battery in the living space. The shipping is phenomenal with price built in! No local parts house could come anywhere near what this costs. So far everything is awesome and its holding its charge perfectly using this portable solar power generator for camping. Would by this again in the future.

My wife has M.S. and her power chair needed storage batteries. We bought other brands that lasted less than a year. These were like the original batteries and have been great.I have a cpap that I have to use to sleep and bought this to power the unit while camping. I got 2 nights (about 15 hours total use) without any issues and am very happy with it. It may have been able to power the cpap for longer, I don't know. For me, it worked exactly as I needed it to.

I bought this to power very small appliances when the power goes out. I noticed a decline in power after the first couple of uses and after 6 uses (over a 1.5 year period) it won't hold a charge. Seller gives it a 1 year warranty so I am out of luck. I will not buy this battery again.A while back I hooked a UPS to my sump pump to provide some protection in case of power outage. The UPS uses two 12V sealed lead acid batteries in series, so I purchased two of these to replace the batteries for solar power generator portable that came with the UPS to give it extra capacity. They worked like a charm.

Super well packed and but for a slightly bent post (I bent back) I have not complaints at all. And the handles lay flat along the edge instead over across the top like a vehicle battery. I like that too. Picked up 2 and will pick up some more in time. Have not seen anything in this price range anywhere let alone in size or weight. Recommend for sure.

What a great battery I bought this energy storage battery along with the Windy Nation 100 Watt solar panel kit for my off grid Camper Van. I was kind of worried at first because I didn't think the 100 watt solar panel would be able to keep up with my needs but the battery and solar panel really exceeded my expectations. Within like 35 minutes of hooking everything up the battery which according to the manufacturer was only 80% charged, was fully charged.. I plan on sometime in the future expanding my solar setup with another solar panel and 3 more of these batteries, so that I could have a nice battery bank and about 500 amp hours of power. If you are in the market for a battery for use with solar I would strongly recommend this one. It is quite heavy at 75 pounds but it was very well packaged. I'm definitely ordering more.

Great battery for small solar power genrator. I cut off the factory connector, crimped on a couple ring terminals, and it works great. Bought a $5 battery trickle charger at harbor freight to charge it at night (it has the jumper cable style clamps). 3 times the power reserve of the "toy batteries" you can buy as replacements and less cost.I ordered one of these and a terminal was broken off. I notified the company and they sent me a new one. The new one had a terminal that was badly bent. However, it works and works well. The price is low and I like that but to get two flawed batteries in a row makes me wonder what else might be wrong.

I found a power wheels online for a decent price but it did not come with a battery. I went searching for a battery online, in stores, etc. I could not find one for less than $50 and that was used. I looked around online and found out that you could replace the battery backup power generator with a much cheaper replacement providing you are handy and know a little bit about electrical. You have to either use an old power wheels connector and buy the charger if you don't already have one or wire it up and use a trickle charger. I found this battery, read the reviews and have to agree this was the best battery available hands down and at a great price! My boy has been running his power wheels for a couple of weeks and it works fantastic. I want to say it evens runs longer than the power wheels battery would've.

The solar storage batteries are great - they perform as expected - they arrived on schedule - I ordered 5 batteries - 1 battery arrived with no shipping damage (it was a substitute battery with Styrofoam shipping liner)- 4 batteries arrived with terminal post damage (these were wrapped in 1 layer of small bubble wrap as the liner & the terminal posts were bent & bolt holes were misshaped) - no apparent damage to the battery cases but 1 layer of bubble wrap in a card board box is not adequate for safe shipment.

Using CREE led light bulbs, a ceiling fan and a 600W/1000W peak pure sine inverter all charged with a single renogy 100w panel and I am good to go. System has worked perfectly for a year now. Will upgrade to a larger inverter to prevent fan from kicking on and off when load gets a little high. Also plan on adding another battery so I can be a little more reckless with power usage. So nice to walk in cabin and hit switch and have lights after years of white gas lanterns. Using it right now to power broadband and laptop as I write this review.

I needed (wanted) a battery for the starter of my 7000 watt propane solar power generator and settled on this sealed battery instead of going with the wet cell type. I keep it charged with a 20 watt Instapark solar panel and AGPTek charge controller .My battery was shipped in a tiny box with very little padding and no indication as to which side was up. As a result, the box was placed upside down at some point during shipping, and one of the leads got bent very badly. And to top it off, because this "contains hazardous materials", it cannot be returned. I will have to re-drill a hole on the smashed lead if I want to attach any standard bolts to it.

After weeks of research, I chose to purchase this Chrome Battery and have been most impressed. It was delivered promptly and without incident. The battery has been reliable and comes with a longer warranty than most comparable batteries. I would definitely choose another Chrome Battery in the future.This is a very powerful battery yet it is small enough for most people to carry and since it is sealed, there's no danger from venting hydrogen gas so it can be kept inside the house until needed. Besides it's primary mission of starting the solar power generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment