rss
twitter
    Solar Power Generator Wholesale Supplies

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Best Portable Solar Power Generator For Home And Camping Wholesale

Amazing little generator! We use it for my husband's medical devices when he's out and about. We have plugged in a suction machine and a blue tooth speaker at the same time and it holds the charge really well. If you are using it for smaller things I'm sure it would be amazing for you!

I bought this to take camping and charge my mac powerbook laptop, which is does very well. This trip we used it to power an LED projector to watch TV/Movies. The first night we watched a favorite hour long TV show. The second night we watched a movie but didn't make it all the way through before we lost power (about an hour and a half). We did have some difficulty getting things set up with the projector, so will have to see how much time total we can get if we are all set up when we plug in. I love the versatility of charging any type of device, AC, DC, and USB. I also bought the connector that lets me charge it from of my 50 watt solar panel. Fully recharged it in a couple of hours. We have a few small solar panels (7 & 15 watt) to charge phones & iPads, but did not have anything that would charge laptop computers. Very happy so far. Five days camping on solar power only, generator stayed in the car unused for the whole five days, thanks to the Yeti!

This item is great! I am a person who likes to be prepared for every. I am a member of many emergency prep groups and spend a lot of time on it. When I first saw this item I knew that I had to have it! It worked great and has a long battery. I tested the battery life and found that I could charge my cell phone ( I own the iPhone 6s) 8 times from 0-100%! I also did a test with a lamp to see the life of the battery. I plugged in a lamp with a standard light bulb (not the fancy LED) and found that it ran for about 8 hours. As a preper I highly recommend this product and to get a solo panel. It will be a priceless object when the power goes out and there is no light. Even a one hour power outage can be scary having no light and no knowing when they will turn on. This will fix that problem and you will always be ready. I recommended this item to my friended who is a camper she purchased it and uses it all the time. This is a great buy and make sure you get a solor panel made by UFO ENERGY!
I bought this about 2 months ago. My need was as a backup power supply for my CPAP as well as a portable power source for camping (lights, recharging electronics, etc), and to run my small Traeger smoker. A a test, I used it for my Resmed CPAP, with humidifier AND heated hose (trying to see what the Yeti would support). After 8 hrs I had burned up almost 50%. Obviously if I really needed it, I would turn off the humidifier and heated hose but it's nice to know I could do it if necessary. Tested all the connections and worked great for recharging iPhones, IPADs, and my PC. Then I plugged in a good sized fan... whoops. I didn't take into account the startup pull and something popped. AC was inop. DC worked fine. Emailed customer support who had me open the box and check the replaceable fuses. Those were good. They then had me send it in (no cost to me) and they replaced it with a new one. Even though it was my fault for not checking the startup pull on the fan (lesson learned, bought a watt meter). Fantastic customer service!

This thing is amazing. We have a new open air shop at the MN Renaissance Festival and we started out with a 12 volt battery to plug in our lights. The 12 volt was awkward to carry since it had no handle, it was very heavy and it didn't seem to hold a charge for very long. Plus it had to be charge with a heavy duty battery charger, which was a pain. We were so thrilled when a vendor neighbor recommended the UFO ENERGY. It is lighter weight, has a wonderful, comfortable handle for carrying, plugs in inside the house and you leave it plugged in all the time for the health of the battery. So during the off season, we just leave it plugged it and it's always ready! We plugged in a power strip with two workshop clip lights with 11 watt bulbs in them and it ran for about 5 hours before it got low. And we could charge our phone with it too when needed. The charging cord box only gets warm when it is first charging up. Once it is fully charged, and left plugged in, it doesn't get warm again, which gives peace of mind when storing it during the off season. Next year we are considering getting a solar panel to attach to it to help extend its life during the day. So pleased with this product! Brilliant construction and functionality! Definitely recommend.

1 comment:

  1. Yes now many people like this type of generator. Since most of the times we keep getting the consistent supply of power therefore we barely think about the backup. Now people can purchase a good portable generator and they will be able to use it very easily. Now many companies provide this type of generator.

    ReplyDelete