rss
twitter
    Solar Power Generator Wholesale Supplies

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Our Algebra Book Is Dedicated To A Horse

I'm now feeling super guilty that I didn't include my cat in my thesis dedication, seeing as she sat right next to me throughout the entire duration of the writing of that seemingly insurmountable thing. Crying jags, breakdowns, all of it, she was there.It didn't match the rythm of the poem at all, but I saw the rhyme and had to go with it. Maybe if someone raps it really fast they won't notice.

He could have started writing the book whilst the horse was alive. I've always found my best algebraic inspiration whilst I rode my horse into the sunset.My differential equations professor who studies Einsteinian physics and advised for ligo owns a goat farm. Sometimes instead of teaching us he would talk about how one of his goats turned bad and would Rape all the female goats so hard that their backs would break. He came into class really sad one day and said he had to shoot the rapist goat and even though the goat deserved it he felt sad.
We used that book in my trig class and my teacher was teaching us about SoHCaHToA. he said you can remember it by "Some old Hippie Caught another Hippie Tripping on Acid". Then he said "and if you've seen a picture of our textbook's author, he looks like a damn hippie tripping on acid"I always thought "Sohcahtoa" arranged that way and pronounced was the mnemonic. I can't imagine why you'd want another mnemomic to remember a mnemonic. I'm sure it worked for someone, I guess.

For real. I realize people get a little freaky about their horses, but this is a genuinely sweet dude who loved his horse. Either that or he was fuckin the horse.It really is nice, my bunzi had to be put down a couple days ago . I had her for 9 years. But they are never really gone as long as we remember, just look at Jerid! Spreading joy and laughter even after his death.Agreed! I love animals, have tons of pets including horses, and you wouldn't believe the amount of bestiality jokes I get. It's infuriating. Until you've owned a horse yourself you'll never understand the level of bond there is there - WITHOUT involving bestiality. Also, when you're with them you're 100% with them. You can watch TV with a cat or a dog, but if you have a horse you're generally spending a lot of time just focused on them.And you can train them to do all sorts of cool stuff so it's fun to talk to other horse people about what all your horse knows how to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment