rss
twitter
    Solar Power Generator Wholesale Supplies

Monday, September 19, 2016

Best Portable Solar Power Generator for Camping With Hand Crank Self Powered

I found this radio to do everything that it was described as doing. The three ways of charging, ie: crank, solar, and batteries, are great features. All performed as expected. I really like the crank feature, as I camp quite often and find that batteries can fail, and sunlight is not always readily available. The size is perfect for backpacks. I hooked mine onto my pack while hiking and could clearly hear the music playing. I am completely pleased with my purchase of this item.

This is a small radio, probably a bit larger than your average Smartphone but it does have everything on it, with it that is advertised. It can be cranked for power, gain it from the sun or from your USB. It has a tuning knob that turns instead of pre-set stations. Overall, I like it. it seems durable to do the job for radio, flashlight and recharging a phone, but how long it will last is anyone's guess. The price was reasonable. Overall, a great purchase I look forward to using.
I was I impressed Right out of the box, it came with any and all attachments you need to charge it. I was again impressed when I sat it in a window sill on a overcast day and it started charging. Not your cheep charging panel. Gave it a full charge and tested the radio. Works great and while the speaker is not real loud it is very clear. I waited for night and checked out thr light. Not bad and all you need to get buy. Keeping in mind that this is a back up if all else fails. I must say that I am impressed with what I got for the money I spent and am buying a mother one.

The build quality and function is better than I expected. The light is bright. It is easy to crank and the radio works great. I like that there are 3 ways to charge this up. I did not try to charge my phone because i do not have the right connector. I was able to use the USB to charge this from my computer and also used it at night with the hand crank that folds away nicely. The crank mechanism feels more solid than I expected and the unit has a nice texture and feels good in my hand. I would recommend this product to family and friends and this seller was also very quick and in my opinion the item is better than described. This will be a very handy addition to my emergency kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment